3 out lots currently available for sale/build to suit in Aurora off Route 59 and Liberty Avenue in the Meijer Food Store Shopping Complex.
- Lot 3 - 2.198 Acres
- Lot 4 - 1.623 Acres
- Lot 5 - 1.599 Acres
Other tenants include: Harlem Furniture, Panera Bread, Verizon Wireless, Mattress World, Luigi’s, Panda Express, Americash, EB Games, Chipotle, TGI Friday’s and Bank of America. Ryland Homes is currently developing Lehigh Station Townhomes, directly behind Meijer’s and the road will interlink through the site providing thousands of new customers to the development.
- Ryland Homes development adding 260 units west of Meijers
- One quarter mile north of Fox Valley Mall
- Last of the prime commercial developments available in Route 59 Corridor
- Adjacent to the 215,661 sq. ft. Meijers containing 1186 parking spaces
- Meijer's generating 3.7 Million customers per year - 10,000 + per day.
- 5 mile Population - 199,948
- 5 mile average household income - $91,132
- Average daily traffic count: 55,000 cars
Sites are zoned commercial and fully improved with off site detention in place. Ready for immediate development.
for more information.