Location: 2424 Oakton Street just East of McCormick Avenue and across the street from Home Depot, Petsmart and Steak ‘n Shake.
7 Acre property in Evanston being developed with a 15,200 square
foot retail center and “park-like” landscape to include:
flowers, bushes and benches along with 2 sculptures to carry through
the landscaping theme from the park along McCormick Blvd. Ten-foot
wide sidewalk will be in front of the building (Oakton frontage).
Site will include a Gas station, and 2 out lots available, along
with 4 out lots for professional/industrial use, lots available
for purchase or build to suit.
- Across from Home Depot, Petsmart, and Steak & Shake; Pace Bus stop directly in front of center
- Available Space: from 1,400 SF – 2,400 SF up to 15,200
SF or any combination thereof
- Rents: $26.95 SF + $5.00 CAM and Taxes
- 3 mile population: 297,399
- 5 mile population: 643,789
- 3 mile household income: $72,055
- 5 mile household income: $71,723
- 35,000 cars/day
- Fully improved site for sale
- Built to suit available
- Retail leasing available
Retail Center will connect, via footpath, along Oakton Street to James Park. James Park, among one of Evanston’s largest parks, will provide significant exposure to the shopping center based on the following park amenities:
- Children’s playground
- 8 softball/baseball fields
- 5 soccer/football fields
- 1 basketball court
- 6 tennis courts
- Field house
- Community gardens
Retail Center completion is expected for 4th Quarter of 2007.
Now pre-leasing shopping center and pre-selling sites.
for more information.