Location: The Southeast corner of Weber Road and 115th Street and 1 mile North of I – 55 and 1 ½ miles South of Boughton Road.
11 Acre property being developed into a multi use center to include
a 24, 731 SF retail center, Harris Bank, Convenience Mart, Carwash,
Lube and Gas Station, 2 out lots available for restaurant use
along with 3 additional out lots for professional/medical buildings.
Sites are available for purchase or build to suit.
- 24,731 square foot general retail & restaurant space
- 25,321 square foot (total of three buildings) medical/professional
- 1.55 acre and 1.37 acre restaurant sites available for build to suit or purchase
- 1,000’ Weber Road frontage
- Lighted intersection
- One mile North of Interstate 55
- Average daily traffic count: 31,700
- 3 mile population: 59,676
- 5 mile population: 161, 054
- 3 mile household income: $88,219
- 5 mile household income: $94,321
Completion Date: 4th Quarter of 2007.
Now pre-leasing shopping center and pre-selling sites.
for more information.